We take privacy and security seriously
Finmark is fully committed to protecting the privacy of all users. We know that you are trusting us with sensitive information, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
Access to Customer Data
Users are always in control of who can access their financial models and scenarios.
- Finmark employees do not have access to customer accounts.
- All Finmark employees sign comprehensive confidentiality agreements upon accepting offers of employment.
- Individual employee access to systems is tightly regulated by executive leadership.
- Finmark employee access to all systems is revoked immediately upon termination of employment.
Integrations/3d Party Applications
- Finmark does not store any third party credentials.
Sharing of Data
- Account owners have full control over what they share, with whom, and when. Account owners must explicitly grant access to their account, and can revoke access at any time.
- Finmark will never sell or expose personally identifiable information
- We follow standard best practices for segmentation and security of Finmark’s underlying infrastructure.
- All access to Finmark is over a secure (256-bit SSL encrypted) connection